The JOURNAL OF TEXTILES AND POLYMERS provides a scientific forum to exchange ideas and research findings in the inter-disciplinary field of polymers, fibers, and textile structures.
Some suggested (but not limited) areas are:
• Fiber Science, Chemistry and Physics.
• Fiber-Forming Polymer Reaction and Synthesis.
• Fiber-Forming Polymer Blends.
• Textile Processing and Innovative Technologies.
• Melt, Wet and Dry Spinning.
• Nonwovens Science and Engineering.
• Nanofibers Production and Properties (including Electrospinning).
• Colorants and Physicochemical Aspects of Dyeing.
• Fiber-Forming Polymer Analysis and Characterization.
• Technical Textiles, Medical Textiles and Geo-Textiles.
• Textile Reinforcements and Composites.
• Fibrous Filters and Membranes.
• Smart and Intelligent Textiles.
• Pollution and Waste Management.
• Functional Polymers.
• Textiles and Apparel Science and Technology.